Have you ever been in a place where 2 three year old girls are trying to out boss each other? This was my house today. I was watching my friends kids. Audrey and the oldest usually get along, but today it was the day of "Now do this" and "She pushed me." Anyway it was kind of a long day just with that going on. I don't think it would be so bad if I couldn't hear them throughout the house. Tomorrow will be a day we definitely work on using our inside voices and sharing.
With the FlyLady Stuff:
I was really impressed at how the last month has gone. My house is far from perfect but it is off to a pretty good start.
I am very ready to take a break from blogging, but I will be updating the blog when I can.
Happy Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment