I have almost run out of topics and it is only halfway through the month! Ahh I hope I can keep this up.
Today in FlyLady Land is renew your spirit day. Every Sunday you are suppose to take time to renew yourself so that you can take care of and renew others. So Today for me I went to church which is always a great way to renew yourself. Also, thanks to some very lovely friend that are like grandparents to Audrey I was able to spend some time with Joe and took a little nap. The nap was much deserved and needed after a long day yesterday. So there was no "Kelly's Mission" to do today. Tomorrow I will be adding that into my morning routine. Also tomorrow's babystep it just to read one of "Kelly's Essays." So if you weren't able to renew your spirit today please take time to do it tomorrow and please remember your loved ones tomorrow on Valentine's day!
Happy Reading this short little blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment