I am sure some of you may be aware of the Angry Bird game. This game is so addicting and I highly recommend staying away from it if you can. Who knew killing pigs by sling shooting birds at them would be such a time consuming (and wasting) game. Every time you defeat a level you earn stars a max of 3. Well, Joe and I are on a mission to pass all level with 3 stars except it puts a pretty good kink in the productivity. Watch this little movie if you are totally clueless about Angry Birds.
So today's FlyLady challenge is to write things down and post them in a good place as a reminder. On my pretty Dragonfly post-it I have 3 things written down...
1) Get Up, Get Dressed to lace up shoes
2) Keep My Sink Shiny
3) DON'T PLAY ANGRY BIRDS (to much)
I don't know how much adding this to my list of reminders will work but I will try! Day 5's challenge is to write down what I hear. So there should be some pretty good self reflections since I am at clinicals tomorrow!
LOL Dan plays Angry Birds while winding down before bed! I laugh at him, saying that he's 'flipping birdies' in a way that's acceptable for Christians, as long as it's not overdone. LOL
Casey play Angry Birds all the time...
ReplyDeleteLOL Dan plays Angry Birds while winding down before bed! I laugh at him, saying that he's 'flipping birdies' in a way that's acceptable for Christians, as long as it's not overdone. LOL
ReplyDelete