Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chutes and Ladders

This evening Audrey and Joe played a game of Chutes and Ladders.  It was so good to see them having fun together and learning. Just the other day Joe was saying that he doesn't have the patience to teach little ones. But tonight I saw him practice patience and teach Audrey numbers and counting.  It was really sweet. He even let her win. 

So, the month is almost up and so are my challenges. I have my sink is shined right now. I am rewarding myself with watching the series "Tin Man" with the hubby.  I have also been trying hard to incorporate the routines and daily missions when I can. Last week I did really good with keeping up with the laundry. So, I plan to continue keeping all this up and getting even better.  

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment