Audrey is very particular about her style and what she wants to wear. Last night she received her Valentine's gift from Grandma. In this box was a very adorable nightgown. But to Audrey it is a dress. I allowed her to wear the "dress" with tights and she of course can pull anything off.
In my vary biased opinion, something even cuter then this was her cheerleading outfit for Awanas tonight. The theme for tonight was sports night. So I found a cute Michigan cheerleader outfit someone passed on to up. I also tamed her "fro" because lets face every good cheerleader has to have great hair. I almost didn't recognize her with her hair pulled back. I also realized that it has been a very long time since I have pulled Audrey's hair back in pig tales and how long it is getting,
Isn't she adorable!
Down to the FlyLady Stuff:
Today was really not productive around the house. I did just about nothing but I put in my very first complete application for a RN position. I am putting this in God's hands and He will control this situation now. But the babystep for the day is to read the 11 commandment from FlyLady. I actually read over them last night so I did to that. Tomorrow is to read a testimonial from a FlyLady follower, I can do that.
I hope everyone has a great evening and a relaxing weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment