Saturday, February 26, 2011

Warm Welcomes

Today I had clinicals and I am exhausted!!!!  The best part of my day is walking into the house to  hear "Mommy you're home! I missed you so much."  That just really makes my day.  I was so glad to hear of all the fun Audrey and Daddy had today. Joe and Audrey ventured out with out church softball team to the batting cages.  From what I gather they had a good time. There was a casualty. Audrey didn't put the lid on her bubbles all the way, and they spilled everywhere.  Her favorite Christmas gift were those bubbles, so this was a very sad thing for her.  I am pretty sure at the mentioning of Chick-fil-a, she was alright. Chick-fil-a always makes things better. After that, I do believe their day slowed down.  I hate that I had to miss the excitement.

Wishing everyone a good night.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment