Apparently we are kind of gamers in this house, first "Angry Birds" and now this. It is pretty a nightly thing after dinner we gather around the tv with Wii remote in hand. Joe sits in a patio chair that we brought inside, Audrey gets her princess chair, and I get a dinning room table. The game we play is Super Marion Galaxy. This is Audrey's favorite game. We have tried to play others but they just don't cut it. Also I am not very coordinated when it comes to playing games so this one is pretty easy on me. Audrey is so familiar with this game that she know which level she wants to play, like "the slide level" or "the bath tub one." She even "feeds the Lumas." Lumas are characters that turn in galaxies or worlds but usually it take so many coins for them to transform. So, Audrey shakes her controller to feed the Luma (it is actually Joe). I think it is so cute that she gets so into it. Although I am a little concerned that she is so young to get started in to the games. Oh well it is like family game night every night.


Fly Lady Update
Today's baby step was to add making the bed to the morning routine. I can say that I do that I make my bed (at least straighten it) almost every morning already. Also this morning did a "mission" of washing the door where there was any dirty fingerprints. You know those spots on the door where you always touch but almost always forget to clean. I can't believe they were so dirty, but not any more.
Tomorrow's baby step is just to read an email from FlyLady. That will be pretty easy! Also you know I have to do all the other 15 things we have done so far this month!
Happy Reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment