Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Procrastination and Dirty Cabinets


I never would have thought to clean the front of cabinets and drawer but here you go. This is the second sink full of dirty water. Ewww! Learn from me and go clean those cabinets. It isn't hard. Take some hot water with a little soap and a rag and hop to it! It doesn't look to different bit at least I know it is clean.


The Daily mission from Kelly on FlyLady was to clean the fronts of the cabinets in the Bathroom, but since our bathroom is tiny I decided to do more.  I washed the fronts of most of the cabinets in the kitchen too. Anyway, I hope I have inspired you too. 

Todays babystep is to read a FlyLady Email - Check 
Morning routine -
Get dressed to lace up shoes - Check
Make Bed - Check
Checked the sink for shiny - Check
Control journal - Check
Daily Mission - Check
Declutter - UNCHECK

Part of the weekly FlyLady routines is ANTI PROCRASTINATION WEDNESDAY. So today I am going to do the 15 minute declutter. I will get back to you on it! 

Tomorrows baby step - Set a specific bed time and stick to it, Ouch that might be tough.  

Oh and remember how I said I wasn't that good at the bed time routines. It's getting better but still a work in progress. 

HAPPY READING! Now get to it. What have you been procrastinating on?

No comments:

Post a Comment