Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Thoughts that Started My Day

So today's FlyLady task was to write down my thoughts, positive or negative, throughout the day. So my very first thought of the day at an ungodly hour,0320, and it went a little like this... "What time is it? Go back to sleep Cara! You still have another hour and a half to sleep." Oh then at periodic times until 0500, I kept waking up worried I was going to miss clinical.  Don't you just love it when that happens? UMMM, not so much! After that, the day was great. I am really excited about this new clinical and class. I hope that it continues to be a great experience.

Tomorrows task is to start putting out our "hot spots." You know the place where everything gets dumped when you walk in the door. I guess I can do this between commercial breaks during the Super Bowl. 
Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment