1. Joe is home
2. We usually get to sleep in
3. Things usually get accomplished
Let me skip to 2 for a second. We don't ever get to sleep in. Usually on the weekend we still have to get up early. We welcome the holiday when no one has anything going on early. I have to say sleeping in is not that late in our house. Audrey is almost always up by 7 but today she slept to 730. It was so good to just sleep in for a little while.
Joe being home is always a good thing. I love that we get to spend the day together. Today though we were so busy we didn't get to do very much together. I was able to go to the gym without Audrey this morning which never happens. Then I was able to take Audrey to the mall for some girl time. She did great. We walked around the mall and not one time did Audrey ask for me to carry her. She is a really good shopping companion except she kept disagreeing when I tried on new clothes.
Things usually get accomplished on holidays but not today. Today we didn't have much time to get that much accomplished. Anyway, I really hope that you all had a great holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment