Friday, February 11, 2011

I had nothing else to wear

The time comes when you can no longer live in jeans and t-shirts.  Well for this stay at home mom who only get "dressed up" for church on Sunday,  today was a shock when I realized I needed "business casual" dress for tonight. AHHH. I was kind of in a state of panic but luckily there is a Kohl's just a few minutes from the house. A quick trip to Kohl's and trying on about 7 pairs of dress pants I finally walked out with a pair I could live with for the evening.   I guess it has been a while since I have had to dress in any kind of professional manner, even still I don't think I would fit in to them due to fact I was about oh...40 pounds heavier.  Anyway, I was pleased at how it went tonight.  I guess I should tell you what "it" is.  Tonight I had to go to the hospital and set up some patient assignments for my fellow students.  We were suppose to look "professional" so, I hope I pulled it off. Tomorrow at clinical I am suppose to be a team leader which has me freaking out just a little but I think it should go well. So if you think of me tomorrow please say a little prayer.

I forgot my FlyLady challenge thing yesterday, so I will give you an update.
 Yesterday was do "anything for 15 minutes."  I didn't set the timer but I did accomplish a lot. I was able to work more on my control journal and get some reading done for school.
 Today's challenge was to "add an inspirational page to my journal." I didn't do this today but I do have a journal that I use for a prayer journal and daily devotionals.
 Tomorrow's challenge is to delete all FlyLady emails. That one should be easy!

I will let you know how tomorrow goes. I need to go tuck my little one in for the evening. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment