Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is February over yet...

I am so glad I have been able to keep up with the blogging but it is getting harder and harder to find things to write about that I don't think will bore you.  So tonight will be simple. This weather has been awesome! I am loving this 60/70 degree weather! But you know I see we are forecasted for snow on Tuesday.  I cannot wait for February to be over and hopefully Spring weather waiting for us in March.  What do you think of the weather in your are?

Also with the end of February I am hoping to procrastinate a little less and my house and life a little better in order!

This brings us to the FlyLady Babysteps
Today's baby step was to set a bed time and stick to it. I would pick 10:30 but tonight that isn't going to happen so maybe 11:30 would be more realistic for this evening.
Tomorrow's baby step is to read FlyLady's 11 commandments. That should be interesting. I will let you know how it goes.

Happy Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment