First I am very sorry I don't have a picture of this and that this is late. This just means I will post twice today. We are dog sitting for our friends for the week. So taking 2 dogs out for a walk isn't easy especially if you don't have the right stuff. Our friend's dog is small, so what did I do.... I gave him to Audrey. I let her walk Chaz so I could walk Tilly. It was the cutest thing to see this little dog being walked by this little girl or maybe it was the other way around. Audrey really enjoyed it because she had to basically run to keep up with him. Like I said it was cute. Maybe I can get a picture this evening.
On to the challenge:
Yesterday's challenge was to set out clothes for the morning. I set out my clothes last night. I am still in my pjs because I don't really consider my day as started until Audrey is up.I also work on those "hot spots" yesterday and mount washamore. Today's challenge is to start a control journal with morning and bedtime routines.
Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment