In 2006, Joe and I lost our daughter Chloe to cancer. Through out that time, I searched for an understanding or purpose for our hard time. Almost immediately, I really felt called to the nursing career especially pediatrics. So, after the birth of Audrey, I started to the local community college in Spring 2008 taking the prerequisites. Finally, I started the program in the Fall of 2009. That first day was the worst and scariest day you could imagine. That class was kind of like lets scare them with all these rules and regulations. I made it through. Through all that I am here tonight, home after my first day of class in my last semester and I realized I wasn't nervous. I knew pretty much what was going to happen. It was the least stressed I have been in a class. I really hope this class continues to go well.
My Sweet Chloe Christmas 2005
Day 3-
FlyLady challenge of the day was to do what I did the other days. Well I can tell you, I kept my sink pretty shiny and my shoes on. However, I will be going to bed with dishes in the sink and it is not shiny. Oh well, I spent the day reading about emergency medication and how to save lives! Day 4's baby step "write things down."
No comments:
Post a Comment