This week we have been talking about Chloe. We call her "Baby Sister Chloe," because we have another friend that is Chloe. Audrey knows that "Baby Sister Chloe" is in Heaven with God. In the car today she said "God and 'Baby Sister Chloe' were playing in the sky." I was almost in tears.
For a long time now, we have told Audrey that God is always with her in her heart. This came in real handy when she would get scared in the middle of the night. Yesterday she said "God is in may heart. How is he in your heart?" I proceeded to tell her that God is so big He can be in many hearts. Then we got into a discussion about how God isn't in everybody's heart. For a 3 year old, we have some pretty deep conversations.
Anyway, on to a little fun. Tonight at AWANAs was Crazy hair night. I guess I should just let the pictures do the talking.
The "Do" consisted of 4 pony tails and 3 bow, with a headband to top it off.
That is about all I have for now. Have a good evening and enjoy.




No comments:
Post a Comment