Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's day Antics Take 1

Obviously today is Valentine's Day so we made cards. I was studying with my friend so I wasn't able to exactly help her like she wanted. She tried really hard and if you look close at the pictures below you will see many heart and LOTS of tape! Apparently she had a blast tearing tape. I should have taken more pictures but she was had lots of fun. Enjoy the pictures. Sorry for the double post but the pictures were uploaded from my phone.

FlyLady Baby steps- Today's mission was to clean the cobweb from the ceiling or vents in the bathroom. Since we just repainted the bathroom not much there to clean. I have pretty much gotten the Morning routine down but  the bed time routine is another story.  Tomorrow's baby step is to add making the bed to the morning routine! 

Have a good evening with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment