I told you last night that I probably would make it through typing the blog with out falling asleep. I barely stayed awake to finish the blog. Only a few minutes after I set the computer down I was asleep on the couch. So I definately did not make it to the end of "Wipeout" at 9pm. That is what happends when you have a early morning and eventful clinical day. The best part is that at Midnight when Joe and I awoke to go to bed we looked around and couldn't find Tilly (our doggy). The we realized that she was much smarter then us and had gone to "bed" (her crate) earlier. Tonight we are hoping to stay awake through the movie "Robin Hood."
Today's Task was do a load of Laundry. I am definately putting that one off until tomorrow. Tomorrows task is to check out the daily AskFlyLady on their website.
Have a good evening everyone!
Have a great evening Cara! Great to see you, Joe and Audrey out there this morning!
ReplyDelete