Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2...

Today's task wasn't that difficult. The task was to "get dressed to lace up shoes." So honestly not that bad, but for me today, it took me a little while to get moving this morning. Let me just say it was a little less productive than I would have liked it to be. However, I had my shoes on right after breakfast and I was ready. But I was just dragging and exhausted even after 4 plus cups of coffee. I guess the train of though behind this, especially for me, is I am less likely to stay sitting for to long and nonproductive if I have my shoes on. So today, I accomplished things like clipping my coupons from the Sunday paper and organizing them and going to the gym. I finally the best I actually made it to the grocery store! We were running out of leftovers to eat! I also was able to get other stuff done around the house so I won't bore you with house work.

About that shiny sink, the hardest part is keeping it empty to shine it. However that is pretty easy if no one is home to put anything in it. We will see how tomorrow goes. It is shiny now. I am not to crazy about the whole shiny sink but it does make me feel like I did something today.

Tomorrow task- "Do what we have done already." We will see how it goes.

On to the Audrey Antic of the day-
Audrey has done this for a while now but I was just reminded of it since she is in bed now.  Audrey has to sleep with at least one of her blankies (1 of 3). This blankie serves a very special purpose especially since the winter season. She puts her blankie over her eyes and ears. I think she does this because she doesn't like the sound the heater makes. I don't know, she is just silly sometime. Even better when she wakes up, she often staggers out of her room and into the light with the blankie over her eyes. Sorry I didn't get a picture but it is pretty cute!

Enjoy!

One side note: I am taking these baby steps from Flylady.net. Please see their website for more info

1 comment:

  1. Yes I am commenting on my own post but the shoes are coming off real soon!

    ReplyDelete