Monday, January 31, 2011

February Blog Challenge

Over the last week we have had lots of snow and well I am sick of it. Oh well! I do have to say Audrey really enjoys being able to play in it!

















This is her Audrey Snowman with curly hair. She really was persistent about the curly hair. I had to dig up some pipe cleaners I had from some event in the past. I am glad I found them because I am not sure she would live it down if we didn't have the curly hair. As usual, Audrey gets her way.


Audrey helping Joe clean off the cars and shovel the drive.

Our Tilly (white with brown and black) playing at the Neighbor Maggie's (Black) yard! 

Yes Audrey is eating the snow!

I hope you enjoyed our snow antics!

Here is a look at some things to come:

To really kick off my blogging capabilities, I have set the goal of blogging everyday during the month of February. I don't exactly know if I am able to come up with writing something everyday so I have added the extra challenge of doing the Flylady baby steps for the next 30 days. I am thinking of it as an accountability thing. The month of February also bring a start to the beginning of my last semester of nursing school which again isn't an easy feat.  So, I am excited to be able to share what is going to be happening and I hope we can all keep up!

1 comment: