Welcome to my foray into the world of blogging. The first order of business is to come up with a cute and catchy Title for our page.
Here is the list:
- Andrist Adventures
- Andrist Escapades
- Andrist Antics
- Andrist Appetizers
So now that we have a name let us move on to the next order of business is to tell you about us. I (Cara) will be doing the majority of the writing. I am a wife, mother, nursing school student, and of course I wear many hats. My wonderful husband, Joe might write a blog here and there. He is my resident handy man and therapist. His real job in medical research, but one of his hobbies is Smoking meat! I have to say that is kind of my favorite thing since I am from the south. We have been married for 6 year; to be honest, not all of those years were easy , but they have blessed us with a strong marriage!
Now on to the kids, Our oldest Daughter is Chloe Elizabeth. She was born on March 17, 2005. She was a huge and a life altering blessing. I will have to blog more about her later!
Audrey Lynn our youngest daughter was born on August 16, 2007. She is another blessing with curly hair and a wonderful princess personality! And again we will talk more about her later too.
If I was a betting person, I would bet that many of the entries will be about our girls.
Goals of this Blog:
- With this blog, I am hoping to create a story of our everyday lives with topics such as faith, finances, food, frugality, fun, and frustrations
- One thing that I am going to do is a 30 day challenge. I don’t know if you are familiar with FLYLADY.net, but if you are like me, I struggle with keeping my house clean and clutter free. FLYLADY.net helps give guidance in doing this. I will be blogging through the baby steps for 30 days. I encourage you to take a look at their website if your home suffers from CHAOS (Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome) like me.
Who really knows what will come out when I start typing but I am sure there will be some sort of antics going on.
Welcome to our Blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment